If you’re bored with your frames, never fear – OptiExpress offers fun, funky, and fabulous designer eyewear that will give your style a spring awakening! OptiExpress offers comprehensive eye exams, contact lens fittings, a gallery of designer frames, and a one-hour onsite lab.
Spring is almost here – isn’t it time for a fresh new wardrobe? Of course, if you can’t afford to splurge on a closet full of new clothes, you can probably freshen up your frames! Here are some fashion-forward eyewear ideas that will wake up your look this season.
- Throwback style. Everything old is new again! Vintage eye wear doesn’t mean stodgy and old – it’s eyewear that’s inspired by a classic look but has a fresh new feel. Square lenses are a bold and brassy statement, particularly with fun, brightly colored frames! Christian Dior and Chanel offer seriously funky square frames.
- Browline glasses. Browline glasses are fantastic for both casual wear and office professional. They’re bold and funky when paired with denim or leather, but they’re all business when matched with a highly tailored suit. Armani Exchange and Ray-Ban offer high-style browline options.
- Oversized frames. Call them granny glasses if you want; oversized frames are high-glamour, and they’re incredibly chic when paired with a springtime sarong or a Marrakech-inspired caftan. Coach offers beautiful lavender-framed eyewear options that make any wardrobe look Rivera-ready.
- Round glasses. Another fantastic style option for women who want to go boho when the weather gets warm. Round glasses give the wearer a soft look – Elie Saab round frames are simultaneously elegant and future-forward.
- Aviator glasses. Aviators are always the epitome of cool. The traditional wire frame never goes out of style, but tortoiseshell frames are undeniably current. Ray-Ban aviators are timeless classics.
If you’re looking for designer frames to spice up your spring look, OptiExpress offers a gallery of beautiful and stylish eyewear from Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci, Ray-Ban, Calvin Klein, Versace, and many more.
OptiExpress founder Dr. J. Michael Witherington has been Ft. Myers’s leading optometrist for more than two decades. To schedule an eye exam at our Ft. Myers or Cape Coral location, please visit our contact page.